DO NOT IGNORE THIS INFORMATION, especially those who are fond of Maggi…give ur 2 min to read n share these 7 horrible facts about maggi…
Many of us can’t live without ” Maggi ” especially when one is away from home, in a foreign land. Here is a piece of information to share so that we can remove the potential health hazard of consuming Maggi. Maybe you should print this to keep as a reminder, pin it up in the kitchen.
1. Atta Maggie contains? DSG (DiSodium Glutamate), which does contain Bactosoytone. Not written in ingredients as such, hidden under alias Flavor-627. using Bactosoytone, itself made from soy protein using a catalyst enzyme porcine (taken from intestine of Pig).
2. The current cooking instruction printed on instant noodles label is wrong.
Normally, the way we cook the instant noodles is to put the noodles into a pot with water, throw in the powder and let it cook for around 3 minutes and then it’s ready to eat. (WRONG!)
3. Nestlé have faced criticism over their advertising of the Maggi brand, adhering to marketing regulations in developed countries, but making misleading claims in developing countries where regulation permits it.
4. The dry and crunchy noodles contains wax. It contains wax – able to stay inside body for 4 to 5 days.
5. The advert made false claims that the noodles would “help to build strong muscles, bone and hair”. The British Advertising Standards Authority said that the advert did not abide by the new EU consumer protection legislation, by which advertisers have to provide proof of health claims.
6. One serving (1 block or 100 grams) of noodles contains 1170 mg. of sodium aka salt n all we know SALT is responsible for increase in Blood Pressure and heart patients all over the world.
7. Boiling the separately packaged flavors in water changes the MSG (Monosodium glutamate) to toxic form – ‘Silent damage’ to the brain…also linked to asthma attacks, cause disabling arthritis, and even serious depressions, behavioral problems in children….
MSG has been found to be more toxic than all other food toxins, poisons and allergens.!!!
Maggi is Non Veg – - -try this experiment at home
Boil chicken maggi soup powder and vegetarian maggi noodles masala powder
After boiling, taste both of them….they will taste the same…all the best
Think about it…